As you know that your home blinds are one of the most durable and low-maintenance blind products. They operate on a heavy-duty sliding track system that is built to last for years. This simple track system is designed so that you can install it and the blinds all by yourself. Over a time when your blinds get dirty and they can really make your home UN welcoming. One of the biggest jobs is cleaning your vertical blinds . These are important because they present your house both inside and out. As they also improve your home’s privacy and insulation because they’re great at blocking light, sound and heat. So it is your responsibility to take proper care of your blinds. Here we discuss some essential tips that you should follow in order to install these items in the best possible way.
Tips for Installing Blinds in your House:-
- The first step is to decide if you wish to install the vertical blinds inside the window or if you want to hang them outside the window. If you install them inside the window, there is possibility that they will improve the look and appearance of your house and if you install them outside the window, there is possibility that they will block the sunrays in the best possible way. After that gather your tools and unpack your blind. Inside you’ll find all the fixtures and fittings that you’ll need to install your new blinds.
- After that measure the total length of the space from the floor up to the top portion of the window and you should mark the exact spot where you would like to place the top portion of the screw. If the blind is an outside fit the brackets will be screwed through the back of the bracket into architrave or the face of the jamb.
- Your next step is to find out the particular side where you would want to install their control chain as well as their traverse cord. You should then keep head rail in the middle part of mounting clips and you should insert its front lip inside a groove that is situated at the front side of these clips. After that you should open these items so that vane holders remain in equal distance from one another. You should then turn down the chain till the opening portion of the stem faces one another and you should break the vanes so that curves face one another in the best possible way.
- After that when you want to remove a vane, slide a credit card or something similar up the vane on the hook side of the vane holder. Then slide the vane and card out to of the vane holder. Do not persist in pulling if the vane does don’t slide out easily. Make sure the vane is not sliding back on to the hook.
- The final step is that the pulley is attached to the bottom baseboard or wall. There are two holes in the base of the pulley where screws are used to attach to wall or inside window frame. At last you should put your loop into this type of pulley and you should then open as well as close the vertical blinds in the best possible way.
Bob’s Blinds Melbourne offers Custom Made Blinds manufacturing, Installations and supply services.